Data Protection Policy
Our data protection policy sets out our commitment to protecting personal data. We will only use your personal information in a fair, lawful and transparent way, and only for the purposes outlined below. Your information will be kept accurately and securely.
- When do we collect your data?
When you contact us for a quote, or to place an order for a product.
- What sort of data do we collect?
We collect data for your web account; this includes your name, billing/delivery address/es, orders and receipts, email address/es, telephone number/s and your website address.
We collect details of your interactions with us, for example notes from our conversations.
- How and why we use your data?
To process your orders and manage your account. If we don't collect your personal data during checkout, we won't be able to process your order.
To respond to your queries. Handling the information you sent enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout.
To send you e mail communications that we think will be relevant to you via Mailchimp about products or promotions.
To verify your identity.
- How do we protect your data?
We know how much data security matters to our customers. With this in mind we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites using 'https' technology. Access to your personal data is password-protected.
- How long do we keep your data?
If you've not used your account with us for more than five years, we'll contact you to ask whether you want to keep it open.
- Who do we share your data with?
We only share your data with trusted third parties, for example the delivery courier, IT support and Mailchimp the direct marketing facility.
We do not share your data with third parties for their own purpose.
- What are your rights with your data?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you.
- You can request that we correct or update your personal information. It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes.
- That we stop using your data for direct marketing.
- You have the right to change your mind at any time. Even if you have previously given us consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
- You can contact us directly to request access or changes to your data. To protect your confidentially in this instance we will ask you to verify your identity before proceeding.
- How can you stop the use of your data?
You can click the 'unsubscribe' link in any e mail communications we send to you.
You can log in to your account to view and change your data in the 'My Account' area.
You can ask us to close your account to remove data from our systems.
Aubergine Print Ltd, Unit 7 Hillcrest Park, Hoyle Road, Calverton, Nottinghamshire, NG14 6QJ
Or via e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org